YAY I'M IN CHICAGO!!!
Saturday, February 04, 2006
Hello my happy readers. Well maybe not so happy, but hopefully excited to see that I have actually posted something. The move went very smoothly. All my stuff arrived a few days after I arrived, relatively in the condition it was packed. My car is here too, shivering in the cold in a lot not far from my abode.
The only challenge or frustrating experience I have had or have been having is setting up my phone and DSL. I currently do not have either even though the order was made almost a month ago. I will make a very feeble attempt at not naming companies. But I have never had a problem with this company before till now. Maybe its just their Illinois's office. They have to be the most Simple Brainless Company to have ever existed. Maybe its their merger with Another Thickheaded Tight-wad of a company . Anyways, they are suppose to come on Wednesday. We will see.
On Jobs. I hate work. I don't think I want to work ever again. Can I retire early? But lets be real. My sugar momma is running out of sugar and salt but thats another topic for another day. I had an interview last week. I have three more scheduled for early next. One is with one of my previous vendors. I have applied for several jobs. Hopefully this part will go as smoothly as the move. Some of these interviews are most definitely temp opportunities.
I love you all. (Even if I only have on reader left)
Congratulations to Rikki and Steven (Stew)
Love for Beth and Andres (Andy)
Kisses for Sarah (aka Sugar Mama)
Hugs for Naomi and JR (Sugar Mamas in waiting)
and blessings to the rest of you
YAY I'M IN CHICAGO!!!
The only challenge or frustrating experience I have had or have been having is setting up my phone and DSL. I currently do not have either even though the order was made almost a month ago. I will make a very feeble attempt at not naming companies. But I have never had a problem with this company before till now. Maybe its just their Illinois's office. They have to be the most Simple Brainless Company to have ever existed. Maybe its their merger with Another Thickheaded Tight-wad of a company . Anyways, they are suppose to come on Wednesday. We will see.
On Jobs. I hate work. I don't think I want to work ever again. Can I retire early? But lets be real. My sugar momma is running out of sugar and salt but thats another topic for another day. I had an interview last week. I have three more scheduled for early next. One is with one of my previous vendors. I have applied for several jobs. Hopefully this part will go as smoothly as the move. Some of these interviews are most definitely temp opportunities.
I love you all. (Even if I only have on reader left)
Congratulations to Rikki and Steven (Stew)
Love for Beth and Andres (Andy)
Kisses for Sarah (aka Sugar Mama)
Hugs for Naomi and JR (Sugar Mamas in waiting)
and blessings to the rest of you
YAY I'M IN CHICAGO!!!


3 Comments:
Too much sugar is bad for you anyway!
Love,
Suga Mama
lol.. i see at least 2.
let me know if you want to modify parts of your layout.. like have blog text always be blue.. have hte sidebar line up on one side.. blah blah blah...
I love the new layout!! I'm very glad you made it to Chicago fine and good luck with the job hunt. I agree about working, I wish I could just retire now. It's very nice to hear something from you. Keep posting.
Post a Comment
<< Home