This one is for Beth(iclaus)...
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
...and the rest of you who care, what is going on in my life.
On October 8th I was baptized. It was a huge day for me and I was excited that some of my family and Sarah could be there. I was a bit nervous because Pastor Russ asked me to give a quick testimony when all the seats were nearly filled with the church celebrating it’s one year anniversary.
Work has been a bit stressful. My bosses are slightly concerned because I have been falling a bit behind, but they also understand the enormity of the responsibilities I have. Maybe it’s a little bit of short-timers thats getting in the way, regardless, I’m getting through it. Today I will be back on track even though I have a meeting with the controller and some of the other accountants form the business office.
A lot of changes are going on. Most of you already know that Darik is now married (to Amy) and has moved to Kansas (Overland Park). (side note: Amy has been asked to apply for another job within the company and if accepted they might be moving again to Chicago.) Joel is moving this week to Encinitas to more focus on his relationship with Julie. I will be heading back out to Chicago in early November to have an interview with a job staffing group. I’m looking forward to it.
As far as my family is concerned, I have only told Anna about my seriousness of getting to Chicago in January. Bernice is learning quickly. She will be sad to see me go like much of my family. But this will be the month in which I tell them. The Kings will be town in a few weeks with Homecoming approaching. So those of you who understand, (Andres & Beth) wish me luck.
Other than that not much is new. My doctor suggested I go back to wearing glasses. So I bought a pair. I play a lot of golf I love it, its fun. (I know, I know, not a very good symbol of wanting to help the impoverished or oppressed.) I need to go bowling sometime soon, or save it for winter activities in Shy Town. I love my brother and his wife. I hope everything is going well for both of you. I love Fifi-Tinkerbelli (sp?) I wish you all the best.
On October 8th I was baptized. It was a huge day for me and I was excited that some of my family and Sarah could be there. I was a bit nervous because Pastor Russ asked me to give a quick testimony when all the seats were nearly filled with the church celebrating it’s one year anniversary.
Work has been a bit stressful. My bosses are slightly concerned because I have been falling a bit behind, but they also understand the enormity of the responsibilities I have. Maybe it’s a little bit of short-timers thats getting in the way, regardless, I’m getting through it. Today I will be back on track even though I have a meeting with the controller and some of the other accountants form the business office.
A lot of changes are going on. Most of you already know that Darik is now married (to Amy) and has moved to Kansas (Overland Park). (side note: Amy has been asked to apply for another job within the company and if accepted they might be moving again to Chicago.) Joel is moving this week to Encinitas to more focus on his relationship with Julie. I will be heading back out to Chicago in early November to have an interview with a job staffing group. I’m looking forward to it.
As far as my family is concerned, I have only told Anna about my seriousness of getting to Chicago in January. Bernice is learning quickly. She will be sad to see me go like much of my family. But this will be the month in which I tell them. The Kings will be town in a few weeks with Homecoming approaching. So those of you who understand, (Andres & Beth) wish me luck.
Other than that not much is new. My doctor suggested I go back to wearing glasses. So I bought a pair. I play a lot of golf I love it, its fun. (I know, I know, not a very good symbol of wanting to help the impoverished or oppressed.) I need to go bowling sometime soon, or save it for winter activities in Shy Town. I love my brother and his wife. I hope everything is going well for both of you. I love Fifi-Tinkerbelli (sp?) I wish you all the best.


2 Comments:
So I knew all that stuff but it is still fun to read! I love to hear the part about you moving to Chicago!
That is all really exciting. I will pray for you telling the family about the move. Don't get too stressed out and I hope to see you at least once before you move. Or maybe we will just have to come visit you and Sarah in Chicago!!
Post a Comment
<< Home